- Scuba diving for all levels, beginners and experts
- Gorgeous dive site with all kinds of marine animals, including turtles, stingrays and more
- Enjoy the feeling of floating weightless through the water and breathing underwater
- If you don`t feel comfortable diving that day, you can also do snorkeling and see the wildlife from the surface
- You will be properly prepared and accompanied by a professional the whole time
- All the equipment, the boat trip to the dive site, water and snacks on the boat are included
- The experience can be found in puerto colon infront of pier number 5 in the south of the island, in Costa Adeje
- Minimum age for scuba diving is 8 years
- This activity is good for families or companies who would like to spend time together
- Health restrictions: No pregnant Women, No Serious Medical Conditions
- If you have glasses, you have to use contact lenses or dive without vision aid
- For safety reasons, you must spend between 12h / 24h after a dive before flying or traveling
a large change in altitude (for example, the ascent of Teide)
- You must book at least a day in advance to confirm your spot
- Before the dive, a medical statement has to be filled out
Equipment and clothing
- Bathing suit, towel and sunscreen
- Seasick pills, in case you need them
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.