- This tour shows you a traditional winery and informs you about the art of making wine
- Guided by a local expert, you see the process and discover the wine culture of Tenerife
- At the end of the visit you can taste four wines and taste four local cheeses
- It`s a winery with more than 60 years of family ownership from a family of small winegrowers-winemakers
- The winery is 600 meters above sea level, with gorgeous views and old oak barrels that are still in use
- Wines are made with Canarian varieties, free of phylloxera and grown on volcanic soils
- You can taste a glass of white, two glasses of red and one of red barrel
- You can also try four Canarian cheeses, from fresh to smoked
- The visit takes place in the winery and the tasting in the tasting room or the terrace
- The winery is located in the north of Tenerife, in the El Sauzal region
- The slots for the guided tours are at: 11:00h, 13:00h, 17:00h
- The wine and cheese tasting can be done before or after
- On weekends the guided tour in english are only at 11:00h and 17:00h.
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Sports shoes and light coat is recommended
- Come thirsty and curious
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.