- Get to see the beautiful island of La Gomera on a comfortable day trip - departing from Tenerife
- We will leave aboard a ferry to the island of La Gomera, where Christopher Columbus made a stopover before leaving for the New World
- From San Sebastián we will ascend and enter the gorgeous and mystical Cedro forest
- This forest has one of the last laurel forests in the world (considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO)
- Our tour will take us to Roque de Agando, Garajonay National Park, La Laguna Grande, Mirador de Vallehermos and more
- We will stop in La Laguna Grande, where we will have time for lunch and a sample of the "Silbo Gomero", a peculiar indigenous communication system of whistling
- On the way back, we will discover the rich cultural and historical past of San Sebastián (Church of the Assumption, Chapel of San Sebastián and the Torre del Conde)
- Our visit to La Gomera will consist of admiring traditions and the impressive nature of the island
- We will get to experience its culture, gastronomy, views and hospitality
- The boat leaves on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- The experience begins in the south of Tenerife and then continues to La Gomera
- You must present an original of either your ID or Passport to be able to board
- The agency will contact you to indicate the starting time of the excursion
- It is usually at 08:30 in the Port of Los Cristianos
- Lunch is included in the experience
- Please reserve at least 2 days in advance
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable shoes and a light coat
- We recommend to bring solar protection
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.