- Enjoy the sea on a Jeanneau Sun Oddysey 42.2 sailing boat.
- An impressive sailboat to sail and relax, about 12.8 meters long.
- On this 3 and a half hour excursion we can see dolphins, whales and turtles.
- We make anchored stops, to be able to snorkel and swim.
- We carry Canarian food such as seasonal fruits, wrinkled potatoes with mojo, tomatoes, ham, goat cheeses and salads.
- Drinks included are white wine, beer, cava and soft drinks.
- The boat departs from the south of the island, at Puerto Morro Jable.
- No prior skills are required.
- Pickup services possible from Jandia and Costa Calma.
- Book at least two days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- You should bring swimwear and solar protection.
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes and a windbreaker.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.