- Enjoy the sea on a Jeanneau Sun Oddysey 42.2 sailing boat.
- An impressive sailboat to sail and relax, about 12.8 meters long.
- On this 3 and a half hour excursion we can see dolphins, whales and turtles.
- We make anchored stops, to be able to snorkel and swim.
- We carry Canarian food such as seasonal fruits, wrinkled potatoes with mojo, tomatoes, ham, goat cheeses and salads.
- Drinks included are white wine, beer, cava and soft drinks.
- The boat departs from the south of the island, at Puerto Morro Jable.
- No prior skills are required.
- Pickup services possible from Jandia and Costa Calma.
- Book at least two days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- You should bring swimwear and solar protection.
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes and a windbreaker.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.