- The flight par excellence, with one of the highest slopes in Europe
- We take off at the summit of Teide at an altitude of 2,300m to land at sea level
- This glide is very special because you start looking at TheTeide from the Teide National Park and you land in the coast of the Atlantic Ocean
- You fly from the mountains to the beach and, if we have adequate conditions, you will cross the famous sea of clouds
- An impressive natural effect created by the trade winds that push clouds against the mountainous slopes of the north of the island, which, seen from above, create the illusion of a calm and fluffy sea of clouds
- Depending on the weather conditions, the flight takes between 30 and 45 minutes
- We take off in the largest and oldest National Park of the Canary Islands, the Teide National Park
- Depending on the weather conditions, we fly over the Valle de La Orotava or Guïmar to land on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the flight can be postponed
- For safety reasons, the passengers have to weigh between 25 and 100 kg
- Book at least two days in advance to confirm availability
- There are 2 slots for this flight, from Monday to Saturday: at 08:30 a.m. or at 16:00 p.m.
Equipment and clothing
- You should wear closed sports shoes and comfortable long trousers
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.