- Guided tour of our organic vineyard, located almost 1,000 meters above sea level
- In the middle of a large volcanic lava tongue and surrounded by Canary Island pine
- During the route, we will make several stops, where you will learn how our old vines are grown and you will learn how our wine is made
- Then we will taste two homegrown wines with Denomination of Origin, to finish, at the last stop there`s a tasting of two more wines
- There we have pairing with Canarian cheeses, assorted croquettes, various charcuterie and artisan breads
- You will be able to enjoy a unique environment that you will never forget, with spectacular views of the Güímar Valley and the summit of Tenerife
- All this accompanied by the best organic wines from the island
- The meeting point will be at the winery, in the southeast of Tenerife
- From there we will go with the vehicle from the winery to the vineyard, which is where most of the experience takes place
- There are no special conditions, enjoy the tour
- Book at least 2 days in advance
Equipment and clothing
- It is very important to come with comfortable clothing and sport shoes
- Remember that we are going to walk in the field and that the more comfortable you are, the more you will enjoy it
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.