Paragliding in Tenerife from the Teide is to discover the highest takeoff in Europe, at the impressive height of 2200 meters.
You will be able to see a sea of clouds, something impressive to go through. It is an experience that everyone should have at least once in a lifetime.
If the main take-off is from the north side of El Teide you usually fly 5 km downwind. The landing takes place in Puerto de la Cruz, at Martianez Beach or at the lighthouse of the Port.
If the main take-off is from the south side of El Teide, it is usually flown 5 km downwind. The landing takes place at Playa de Guimar or in the Guimar Valley.
This experience includes:
- Liability insurance.
- Transportation from the meeting point to the take-off and back to the meeting point.
- Souvenir certificate.
- Take off at 2200 meters above sea level.
- We give you the controls so you can fly the paraglider yourself.
- Acrobatic turns by the passenger, optional.
- Optional camera: 1080p or 4K recording.
This experience is located in Tenerife, Izaña and Puerto de la Cruz.
- The maximum weight allowed is 100 kg.
- The minimum age for this experience is 13 years old. Maximum age is 70 years old.
- If you usually get seasick on a boat it is also possible to get seasick when flying paragliders, therefore we recommend taking Biodramine half an hour before the start of the experience.
- Book your experience at least 5 days in advance.
- This experience can be enjoyed by up to a maximum of 4 people.
- This experience can be lived at any time of the year, as long as weather conditions allows it.
Equipment and clothing
We recommend you to wear:
- Athletic footwear.
- Long pants.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.