- This fishing excursion starts looking for the best fishing spots based on the weather conditions around Isla de Lobos.
- We will do sustainable fishing, taking care of the rhythm of the marine ecosystems, rejecting overfishing.
- Once we have caught enough fish for a delicious meal, we will live the magnificent experience of releasing the remaining fish into the sea, after having taken a picture with each one of them.
- Once the fishing is finished, we will weigh anchor to arrive close to the beach of La Concha, famous for its calm paradise and turquoise waters, where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide.
- In this enclave we will anchor to perform our water activities, feed the fish and watch them snorkeling, kayaking and SUP, or we can simply daydream lying in the sun on the solarium of the bow.
- We will take advantage of the moment to recharge our batteries with a lunch based on our fish, our wrinkled potatoes with mojo canario and tomato salad. With us you will eat the freshest fish of your life on board.
- Afterwards we will sail back to Corralejo, while the memories, so close, will take hold to become part of our memory.
This experience includes:
- Lunch: Fish and wrinkled potatoes with mojo canario.
- Transport to Hotel (Corralejo area only).
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white wine, red wine, water, coffee and tea).
- Underwater photos.
- 2 simple kayaks.
- 2 Paddle surf.
- Type of fishing: Deep sea fishing.
- This experience includes a visit to the Isla de Lobos natural park.
Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.