- Discover the charms of the South of Tenerife aboard our "Wendy" and explore the landscapes of the island through a captivating and unique vintage experience.
- This is an epic road trip on the slow lane of the highway where you will enjoy the road and the wonderful landscapes of Tenerife.
- Wendy provides you with unmatched versatility: this VW T2 camper van is a favourite among campers. Its striking exterior makes it irresistible to travellers looking for a unique experience on the road.
- This is such a retro home on wheels that it retains all the charm of the 70s, plus an attractive vintage interior.
- Up to four people can sleep inside the T2, and is ideal for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Wendy includes a double bed in the lift-up roof and a fold-down bed underneath.
- Wendy is also equipped with a small kitchenette, an outdoor shower, a dining area and various storage spaces.
- The feeling and experience you will have will stay with you for a long time. Feeling so free is so difficult in our time, but just by starting Wendy up you will feel how you relive the 70s, you will notice how your mood improves and how your mind begins to wander.
- Please note that Wendy has neither power steering nor power brakes.
- Discover the coastline of Tenerife with this experience.
- With "Wendy" you will be able to enjoy her favourite places on a coastline that goes from Porís de Abona to Los Gigantes.
- With each experience we provide an interactive map with our guests' favourite spots and it also includes tips on where to park.
- This experience can be enjoyed by a maximum of four (4) people.
- Our van "Wendy" is 50 years old and needs the proximity of the sea for her health, she is a beach girl and loves to be in her natural environment.
- Book at least one week in advance, as reservations are subject to availability.
- A one-night stay is only possible from Sunday to Thursday, while a minimum stay of two nights is required for the weekend.
- A minimum driving age of 26 years and at least two years since getting a driving licence is required.
- The use of our van "Wendy" is limited to the beaches of the south of Tenerife, from Santiago del Teide in the northwest to Igueste in the northeast.
- The delivery of "Wendy" takes place in Los Cristianos, where you get it with a full tank and it must be returned with the same amount of petrol.
- The deposit consists of 900 € and will be returned upon return of the vehicle, as long as there is no damage.
- Children under two years are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Equipment and clothing
- No specific clothes or equipment are required, although we recommend soft bags with enough space for your personal belongings, as well as comfortable shoes and clothes to make the most of the experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.