- Hop into the fun zone with this buggy tour.
- We offer an unforgettable experience in the north of Tenerife.
- We start from Icod de los Vinos and continue through a route, where you will enjoy the area to the fullest.
- We will visit rural roads that are not usually travelled.
- We will cross the Canary Island pine forest and visit unique viewpoints.
- Our route will take us to the sea where we will enjoy a refreshing swim in one of the rock pools.
- The rock pools are natural water reservoirs formed by volcanic lava.
- If you wish we can stop and go snorkelling.
- We will continue travelling north and visit banana plantations on the way.
- Before returning to the starting point, we will visit the ancient dragon tree of Icod de los Vinos.
- The route takes us through the north of Tenerife.
- In case of bad weather on the scheduled day we can change the visit to the sea for a more extensive tour in the countryside.
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- To get the most out of this experience we recommend that you have:
- Spanish class B driving licence (for cars).
- Swimming clothes.
- Closed shoes.
- Beach towel.
- Warm clothes, depending on the season.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.