- Experience the breathtaking sensation of flying in a paraglider.
- The flight lasts about 40 minutes.
- In total, the activity takes around two hours.
- You can see the whole west coast of Tenerife from the sky.
- We will take advantage of the thermal air currents to cross the valley of Adeje and fly over the Special Natural Reserve of Barranco del Infierno.
- You will observe the impressive ravines and rock formations such as Abinque, Los Brezos, El Conde or Ichasagua.
- You will enjoy the view of mountains and ravines and then go towards the coast of Adeje.
- We will fly over the Atlantic Ocean before potentially landing on the beach of La Enramada.
- If the weather and safety conditions allow it, we land on the beach of La Enramada.
- In this flight there is a 50% chance of landing on the beach.
- This experience includes accident insurance and pick up from accommodation in Costa Adeje, Playa Paraiso and Playa Las Americas.
- This experience takes place in Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife.
- In case of not being able to do the activity due to bad weather conditions, we offer a change to another day.
- This flight is for people who do not get seasick at all. If you are one of those who get seasick in a boat or car, this flight is not for you.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- Upon booking we will contact you to confirm the experience.
- We depend on weather conditions, so we can change the day of the experience with prior notice.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes and something warm to enjoy this experience to the fullest.
- We also recommend that you bring sports or hiking shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.