- Experience the sensation of flying in a national park.
- The flight lasts about 40 minutes.
- In total the activity could have a duration of four to five hours.
- Our ELITE flight is unique in Europe
- We take off from Izaña at 2.200m and land at sea level.
- We take off from Izaña Norte, where we fly over the Orotava Valley to land in Puerto de La Cruz.
- In the flight over the National Park we will have the best and most spectacular views of the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide.
- We take into account that the weather conditions for this flight are very rare, because we need very special conditions.
- This experience includes accident insurance and pick up from accommodation in Costa Adeje, Playa Paraiso and Playa Las Americas.
- This experience takes place in Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife.
- In case of not being able to do the activity due to bad weather conditions, we offer a change to another day.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- Upon booking we will contact you to confirm the experience.
- We depend on weather conditions, so we can change the day of the experience with prior notice.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes and something warm to enjoy this experience to the fullest.
- We also recommend that you bring sports or hiking shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.