- We want you to discover the magnificent coasts of the south of Tenerife.
- Join us on this kayaking and snorkeling trip along the volcanic coast, around the beach of Los Cristianos and discover for yourself the charm of the Canary Islands.
- You will visit large volcanic cliffs, go into small hidden caves and you will snorkel and swim among turtles.
- On the way you might meet families of dolphins.
- First we will give you all the necessary equipment for both activities.
- Eventually we will arrive at some colossal black volcanic cliffs and approach to enter the sea caves.
- We will snorkel around these caves and swim with the turtles, undoubtedly one of the most impressive parts of this kayak trip.
- When we have had enough fun, we will get back in the kayaks and head back to shore while looking for dolphins swimming free along the coast and red crabs.
- This experience includes a photo shoot so you can immortalize your moment with the turtles and dolphins.
- We provide this experience in our kayak center located on the seafront of Playa de Los Cristianos.
- In case of strong winds and high waves the excursion may be rescheduled.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the excursion.
- We provide this experience every day at 10:00 AM.
Equipment and clothing
- To access this experience you only need to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and a change of clothes.
- We offer wetsuits and vests to fully enjoy the experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.