- Flying in a balloon in Segovia is an experience of adventure.
- Discover a new way to travel, see and experience new places.
- From our hot-air balloons, you will enjoy a landscape that fills your senses and you will discover an absolute sensation of peace and tranquillity.
- The adventure is assured, as the balloons cannot be steered. Each flight is unique.
- Therefore if you take off every weekend from the same place, you may never land in the same field.
- The flights are always at sunrise, thus avoiding the high temperatures prevent us from carrying out the flight.
- Once all the passengers are on board, our crew will brief you about the aircraft and the flight.
- At the same time, you will be able to participate in the last preparations during the inflation of the balloon.
- Before taking off, the pilot will give you a briefing on safety measures, during which he will answer the most common questions.
- The approximate duration of the flight is one hour, and the whole activity takes about three hours.
- After the flight and once collected the balloon with the collaboration of passengers, whenever they wish, we celebrate with a glass of champagne and a picnic.
- We will also give diplomas accrediting the experience.
- All flights are recorded in HD video and a photographic report is made and sent to the passengers.
- We provide this experience in Segovia.
- The experience takes place from our launch field located 400 meters from the historic center of the city.
- As this is an outdoor activity, it is subject to the weather conditions of the day.
- All flights are confirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with severe bone issues.
- Once you reserve, we require the name of the guests, an e-mail address, telephone number and the approximate weight in kilos of each one of them.
- It is also necessary to indicate if you have any food intolerance.
- We recommend booking at least 10 days in advance, especially in the spring and summer months.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as a hat or cap.
- We suggest bringing warm clothing, as it will be necessary to be comfortable on the ground.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.