- The activity takes place in the Lerito ravine.
- Its highest jump is approximately 15 meters, and it features several smaller jumps and downclimbs that make it very exciting.
- The necessary equipment for the activity is included.
- Insurance coverage, professional instructors and photos of the activity are also provided.
- Immerse yourself in a world full of adventure and adrenaline.
- In the area of La Caldera in the north of Tenerife.
- The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- Book at least 3 days in advance.
- Minimum 2 participants required to carry out the activity.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear sportswear.
- Trekking or hiking shoes with non-slip sole.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.