- We offer an activity for thrill-seekers in a natural environment of breathtaking beauty. You won`t want to miss the descents we have prepared for beginners.
- The tour will last between 3 and 4 hours and during the activity, we will do a bit of everything: trekking, rappelling down vertical walls with ropes, jumping, and sliding down natural slides.
- This canyon adventure is suitable for the whole family and does not require any previous experience.
- It`s the perfect way to get started in the world of canyoning.
- One of our expert guides in the area will ensure the smooth progress of the activity.
- The canyons of Tenerife are known for their endemic flora, found only in that area`s lush green mountains.
- All you need to bring is a desire for adrenaline and excitement.
- The activity takes place in different locations both in the north and south of the island.
- The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- Due to some canyons requiring permission from the Cabildo de Tenerife, we recommend reserving at least 2 weeks in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear sportswear.
- And trekking footwear is recommended, avoiding slippery soles.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.