- With this Pool Diving Baptism experience, you can immerse yourself in the world of diving, in a relaxed and unique adventure.
- The activity will begin with a theoretical briefing where you will learn everything you need to know about the equipment to use and basic safety and diving techniques.
- Then we will head to the pool with a professional instructor who will assist and guide you throughout the experience.
- You will experience the sensation of weightlessness and the ability to stay underwater for several minutes without coming up to the surface.
- The activity takes place in the swimming pool of Liceo Europeo School in La Moraleja, Alcobendas.
- The minimum age is 10 years old.
- Swimming skills are required.
- Good health conditions are necessary.
- Activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- No previous experience is required.
- The activity is available year-round except for the last fifteen days of July and August.
Equipment and clothing
- It is necessary to bring a swimsuit, flip-flops, and a towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.