- The visit begins at the aging cellar with a welcoming glass of wine.
- Next, you'll witness a video mapping show to learn about our history.
- You'll continue with an extensive tour through the underground galleries, built into the mountain.
- Afterward, we'll visit the new winery designed by architect Richard Rogers.
- We'll proceed with a tasting of Verdejo and our excellent Crianza wine, aged for 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
- An appetizer of cold cuts is included.
- Furthermore, all visitors will receive a beautiful souvenir from our Bodegas.
- The activity takes place at our wineries in Valladolid.
- Visits are available from Tuesday to Sunday and always by appointment with at least 48 hours in advance.
- Book a week in advance to secure your spot.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to bring something warm.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.