- In this course, you will learn basic notions about the wind and the appropriate space to practice this sport.
- You will learn to fly a training kite.
- You will understand how to set up kitesurfing equipment and all safety systems.
- Finally, you will start flying an actual kite.
- The activity takes place at our facilities in Corralejo, Fuerteventura
- A minimum wind speed of 10 knots is necessary to fly the kites and carry out the activity properly.
- It is advisable to provide a range of dates to choose the day with the best weather conditions.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable and beach-appropriate clothing, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and water.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.