- Travel to Toledo, in this exclusive half day trip, by high-speed train from Madrid, the most comfortable and fastest way of traveling in Spain.
- In ecological terms, train travel remains overall the most environmentally friendly mode of traveling.
- Feel transported to the medieval ages and discover the secrets and mysteries of the "city of three cultures".
- Discover the historic center, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- Learn about the peaceful coexistence of the three major religions, strolling through the narrow streets.
- Explore 2.000 years of history with your guide.
- Enjoy additional time to discover the old town on your own.
- Experience Toledo history and culture in a premium small group.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- Due to logistics matters, the tour must start punctually, delays will not be tolerated and they will be considered a non-refundable no show.
- Passport and full name of each participant is required to confirm the booking.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather conditions.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- The route of this tour is not designed for people in wheelchairs or mobility difficulties.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.